B.Sc. Mathematics, Statistics and Economics, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 1968.
M.Sc. Statistics, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 1973.
Ph.D. Statistics, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 1987.
Master's thesis: "Issues in the Theory of Optimal Stopping Rules", directed by Professor Esther Samuel.
Doctoral thesis: "A Bayesian Approach to Prediction in a Model of Planar Autocorrelation", directed by Professor Joseph Yahav.
1968-1974 Teaching and research assistant, Department of Statistics, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
1974-1975 Statistical consultant Volcani Institute of Agricultural Research, Beit Dagan.
1974-date Lecturer and consultant in Statistics Department of Agricultural Economics, Faculty of Agriculture, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Rehovot.
- Introduction to Statistics and Data Analysis A
- Descriptive Statistics and Excel
- Fundamental Statistics
- Principles of Statistical Theory
- Introduction to Econometrics A
- Data Analysis and Computer Use (SAS)
- Methodology of Sensory Evaluation of Food
- Statistics for Clinical and Nutritional Studies
- Advanced Marketing A.